Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Swim 08'

Orange Floral Bandeau in Large Reg. $48 MY PRICE $24

Teal Floral Diagnal in Medium Reg. Price $48 MY PRICE $24

Blue Paisley Halter in Small reg. Price $48 My Price $24

Blue Floral Retro in Medium reg. Price $48 MY PRICE $24

Deep Surf Bandeau in Large Reg. $48 MY PRICE $24
Red floral Bottoms shown in Large @18

Swim Skirts in Cocoa Large, Red Pepper XL Reg. Price $32 MY PRICE $18


I also have cocoa banded swim bottoms in X-Small, Medium and Large for sale at $13

1 comments:

Chelsey said...

I was searching the web for modbe bathing suits, and maybe I'm confused, but I can't seem to figure out how to order them! Would you be able to help me out? There are a couple I would like to purchase, if you still have any available. Please email me back at milesandchelsey@gmail.com